2017 Howmans Gap Allstars Inc XC Race Weekend - 8 / 9 July
| Race Details
| High Plains Tour Entries
Snow Trek & Travel High Plains Tour - Sat 8 July 2017
(A Victorian Ski Chase Event)
On-Line entry will open closer to the event - Notes from 2016 entry below.
- It is essential for each competitor to be adequately clothed.
- It is the responsibility of all competitors to undergo a medical test before events to ascertain their fitness to compete.
- Competitors must give an overtaking skier priority on the track when called on. The usual request is ‘TRACK’.
- Entrants are responsible for ensuring that the skier can complete the entire course. Competitors who retire during the race MUST give name and race bib number to the officials at the finish.
- Cross country skiing is a high risk activity. Participants ski at their own risk and must bear their own liability. By entering and competing, the competitor or guardian accepts that no organising body or associated ski (including HGA Ski Club Inc., race officials, volunteers, sponsors and Resort Management) will be responsible for injuries, accidents, death, loss or damage that may arise and absolves those bodies from any liabilities, and waive and release those bodies from any and all rights and claims by the competitor or guardian and their heirs, executors and administrators.
- Competitors who have the misfortune to break a ski and are forced to walk MUST NOT walk in the race track and must report to officials at the Finish.
- The Organising Committee reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Proof of age may be required.
- This race is conducted under the rules of cross country ski racing as published and updated from time to time by Skiing Australia Cross Country.
- The 1 km event will be scheduled to start at 12 noon, 1 hr later than the 2.5 km, 5 km and 10 km event
- Children 10 years and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times on the 1km race course.
Introduced in 2012, all entrants to all the races on the cross country calendar are eligible for free membership of Snowracer, which provides personal accident and personal public liability cover. While you can sign up individually, thay have enabled a system where we can report all entrants from an event - Name, Year of Birth, Postcode, Gender and email address - to them and sign you all up in bulk. These details from your registration will be passed on to them unless you select to opt out on the entry form in case you do NOT want to be involved for some reason, but it looks OK. Full details are available at the