2019 Howmans Gap Allstars Inc XC Race Weekend - 13 / 14 July
| Race Details
| High Plains Tour Entries
Snow Trek & Travel High Plains Tour - Sat 13 July 2019
Organised by HGA Ski Club Inc on behalf of Ski Cross Country Victoria Inc
On-Line entries for Saturday are now closed, but you can still enter between 9 and 10am at windy corner
- It is essential for each competitor to be adequately clothed.
- It is the responsibility of all competitors to undergo a medical test before events to ascertain their fitness to compete.
- Competitors must give an overtaking skier priority on the track when called on. The usual request is ‘TRACK’.
- Entrants are responsible for ensuring that the skier can complete the entire course. Competitors who retire during the race MUST give name and number to the officials at the finish.
- Cross country skiing is a high risk activity. Participants ski at their own risk and must bear their own liability. By entering and competing, the competitor or guardian accepts that no organising body or associated ski (including HGA Ski Club Inc., race officials, volunteers, sponsors and Resort Management) will be responsible for injuries, accidents, loss or damage that may arise and absolves those bodies from any liabilities, and waive and release those bodies from any and all rights and claims by the competitor or guardian and their heirs, executors and administrators.
- Competitors who have the misfortune to break a ski and are forced to walk MUST NOT walk in the racing track and must report to officials at the Finish.
- The Organising Committee reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Proof of age may be required.
- This race is conducted under the rules of cross country ski racing as published and updated from time to time by Skiing Australia Cross Country.