2018 Hotham to Dinner Plain 'Pub to Pub' Ski Race - Sat 4 August 11am
| What's New
| Race Details
| Entry Form
| Multiple Entry
| Virtual Tour
| Contact Us
2018 will see the 27th running of the race which is an event for skiers of all ages and abilities, and you're likely to see first year skiers lining up with Australian champions. While we encourage everyone to get involved, the event does require you to be able to ski the 12 kilometres without assistance within 2 hours or thereabouts and be able to cope with the wild conditions this mountain can often produce. Entry fees remain at $20 for adults and $5 for juniors, and as always if we get a good rollup then the excess funds can go into more bottles of wine as spot prizes!
Here's the main things you need to know
- All entrants are eligible for the fantastic spot prizes donated by our long time sponsor
Ajays Snow Country Sports
- Race Registration is in The General Store (in Hotham village, next to the BigD lift centre) from 9.00 am to 10.30 am on Race Day. We will NOT take entries after this time, and we ask you to use the on line entry forms on this site to save us and yourselves time.
- Race Entry is $20 for Adults and $5 for juniors (under 18 at 31 Dec in the event year). Cash only please.
- Presentation will commence at the Dinner Plain Hotel as close as possible to 2.15 pm
- We will transport a SMALL pack to the race finish for you
- The regular Dinner Plain to Hotham Buses are available to take you back to Hotham - full details on the Hotham website
- There are no food or drink stations en route - if you think you may need something you'll need to carry it with you.
2016 Resort Entry Arrangements
In 2016 it would appear that there are just 2 options:
Full details at Alpine Easy Access
Please be aware of chain restictions as posted on the Hotham website -
As a safety measure agreed between Vic Roads, Victoria Police and Resort Management Diamond pattern snow chains are mandatory and are the only legal snow chain for all vehicles entering the Mount Hotham Alpine Resort. Diamond pattern chains must be carried and fitted where required. Ladder chains, spider chains, and snow socks are not permitted for use within the resort.